weight - 154.8LBS (-2.2lbs)
I did really good this week! I'm quite proud of myself for that number. I tried to eat good, lots of vegitables, but that doesn't mean I did perfectly. I had some burgers and fries and pizza, because I'm human, and also because my husband keeps rubbing them in my face! lol I tried to work hard in my work out to combat those extra calories, so I think it was ok.... Working out with my cousins is a lot of fun, I feel I'm pushing myself harder than I would alone. Also I felt really good about myself this week, and I have a strong belief that your mind set is a huge part of it. Now I'm not saying "think thin and then you will be thin" but if I'm down on myself or depressed, I don't know about you but I don't feel like working out. I feel like eaing a whole chocolate cake and sitting on the couch!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment