Weight – 153.6LBS (-0.8LBS)
I didn’t update last week, i was pretty busy and I didn’t work out, I also ate pretty
bad, running around and all. So because of this I was a little displeased with
myself, I gained a half pound and I wanted to hide away. Well I’m back on
track, I ended up only working out once this week, but I made sure to eat
really well for the whole week.
I got a kick in the ass this month, my sister has set a date for her wedding, September 29th
of this year, and she has asked me to be maid of honor. At first my goal was to
lose the weight I need to lose by summer (preferably my birthday at the end of
may) but now i really have an event, where I will be in pictures, to go for.
This also means we will be putting our TTC on hold till either the end of the year or
possibly next year, we were planning to start TTC in august.
Let’s keep on track for next week and see what we are made of!!
No comments:
Post a Comment