JOIN ME IN MY WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16/2012

Weight - 150.0LBS (-3.6lbs) I've been MIA for a few weeks. I've felt kind of BLAH, didn't want to workout, or felt I was too busy to workout, fell off the wagon a couple of times and had some pizza (way more than I should have :S). But this week I got back on track. I only got to my workout once this week (I planned on using my treadmill a couple times in between classes, but that didn't work out :S). I was really stressed, between trying to juggle the business, mommyhood, housework, tax season and making time for my husband, I just wasn't handling it well. I know my mood is a huge contributor in my over eating/ bad eating choices. Normally (since losing weight) in these kind of situations I would have stopped eating. it seems that since I lost weight my new coping mechanism is to turn away from food instead of turning too it. It sounds good when you are trying to lose weight, but not when you are trying to be healthy and trying to nurse a baby. so while my body is saying turn away from food, i am trying to force myself to eat something, without over eating, it sounds crazy (and maybe it is) but that seems to be how my life goes. Either way, I ate much better this week and finally kicked the 150s in their bum!! Only 10 more lbs till I'm my pre-pregnancy weight and 15 more lbs till I'm summer ready!! I've decided my goal for the summer will be some where between 130 and 135ish. Now I'm off to concur the 140s!! GL to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment